AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked a line of theater seats that don't have a tray option to insert in the cup holder, which I now regret. I don't think the cup holders are necessarily standard where I can buy trays from another theater seating line. I was thinking of buying adjustable height trays for each seat but the ones I see look cheap and wouldn't look right. Any suggestions? Thankss

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I picked a line of theater seats that don't have a tray option to insert in the cup holder, which I now regret. I don't think the cup holders are necessarily standard where I can buy trays from another theater seating line. I was thinking of buying adjustable height trays for each seat but the ones I see look cheap and wouldn't look right. Any suggestions? Thankss
You can buy the cup holders and install them if your arm rests have a wooden support under the material.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
While not elegant, I just use a padded laptop platform. The kind you just set on your lap.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. I think I'll go with Jive Turkey's suggestion of a lap platform/tray since it would work for adults or kids with no need for height adjustment.

·
Registered
446 Posts
thanks guys. I think I'll go with Jive Turkey's suggestion of a lap platform/tray since it would work for adults or kids with no need for height adjustment.
If you haven't given up yet, there are a ton of options. Try searching for "snack tables" or "over the arm cup holder".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts