AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
attached is a layout pic of my living room. if any of you have SweetHome 3D (free), i also attached SweetHome 3D layout of my living room.

i have an onkyo ht-s7100 htib and i'm thinking of hanging the left and right speakers on both sides of the tv at ear height, and the center speaker centered right above the tv, aimed downward towards the ears (once i figure out how to do that). i don't know what i should do for the surround left and right speakers, and whether i should even bother with surround back left and right speakers.

any input is appreciated!!

house.zip 206.3623046875k . file

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wouldn't mind hanging them from the ceiling, i just dont know how to. here's what the back of them look like. also attached is a corner configuration i'm thinking of doing. i'm wondering if the corner configuration would be better. the little spheres on the walls represent each speaker. i forgot to add the center and sub.

corner tv.pdf 181.423828125k . file

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump. i'm still deciding whether i want the corner configuration or the left wall configuration.

any suggestions? here are pics of my current config, corner config, and left wall config:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts