Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I don't know if it is poor ettiquette to start these types of threads, but since orb is an internet direct marketer and i cannot demo them, i need some help.

In the interest of sound quality, specifically for movies and games,

Which speakers do you think sound better and why?

Orb Mod 2's or Klipsch quintet II's?

Thanks inadvance

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mike,

I personally have not heard the Klipsch quintet II's, however I do own the orbs. All I can say is that I am very happy with the orbs. Great speaker IMO and a great company to deal with. You coild always just buy them and if you are not happy with them just return them and all you are out of pocket is some shipping expense. Personally I think you would be pleased with them. Everyone who has heard my orbs loves them plus they love the look.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've had the orbs for about a month. 6.1 with a mod2 center and their sub running off a Denon 1705 in a 14x14x9 room set up on a corner. They sound great! I'm really happy with the sound. For reference I previously had an all NHT small speaker system so I was looking to reproduce the "neutral" NHT sound I had before. Plenty of volume and great customer support. I read the review before I bought and that helped me decide it was OK to try. These are definitely not going back.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I love my Orbs as well. I've heard the Quintets but not the IIs and the Orbs are definitely a bigger, fuller sound and more "airy" to my ears. A pleasure to deal with as well.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi,

I dont know about Klipsch. But I have heard orbs at my friends place. They were powered by Onkyo 602. They sound very very nice for Music. I dont know whether it is the set-up or it is the speaker itself. They did not have any zip and crisp HT effects while watching movies. It may be a set-up problem. I am just reporting what I experienced.

Raks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.