AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to fill up my Netflix Queue with some recent action movies to watch while on the treadmill (it's just too darn cold outside). Nothing too serious or gory. Good soundtrack is a plus. I haven't seen much of this genre in the theaters the past 2 years, so the slate is open.

In that same vein, I saw an ad for a DVD a few weeks ago. I know this is very little to go on, but it looked like a Fast and Furious movie crossed with something else (it wasn't F&F, it wasn't 100% car racing and it had a somewhat recent DVD release.) Any wild guesses?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNameGuy /forum/post/15588837

I need to fill up my Netflix Queue with some recent action movies to watch while on the treadmill (it's just too darn cold outside). Nothing too serious or gory. Good soundtrack is a plus. I haven't seen much of this genre in the theaters the past 2 years, so the slate is open.

In that same vein, I saw an ad for a DVD a few weeks ago. I know this is very little to go on, but it looked like a Fast and Furious movie crossed with something else (it wasn't F&F, it wasn't 100% car racing and it had a somewhat recent DVD release.) Any wild guesses?

Im guessing the car movie is Death Race..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts