AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a Samsung LN-S4095D on special order now for weeks and when i went back to CC yesterday to check on it, the store mgr offered to get me into the 46" LN-S4695D for alot less than it is even on sale for right now. He also said he would give me the 40" Sony KDL-XBR2 for the same price..... I had the 32" Sony XBR and wasnt to thrilled with it and returned it.....should i just take the Samsung and be done with this whole thing? (this is my 4th LCD in a month)

· Registered
1,484 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylstacy /forum/post/0

I have had a Samsung LN-S4095D on special order now for weeks and when i went back to CC yesterday to check on it, the store mgr offered to get me into the 46" LN-S4695D for alot less than it is even on sale for right now. He also said he would give me the 40" Sony KDL-XBR2 for the same price..... I had the 32" Sony XBR and wasnt to thrilled with it and returned it.....should i just take the Samsung and be done with this whole thing? (this is my 4th LCD in a month)

I'd take the 40XBR2

· Registered
312 Posts
To answer this question it might be good to know why you have had 4 TVs and returned them all. If this was from the same store then the manager knows very well that you dont like the Sony. So why is he offering you one? Because he knows you dont like it and that there is a chance that you will fork over more money for a bigger Sammy. What the store manager doesnt want is for you to cancel the order all together and is willing to discount the bigger Sammy to keep the sale.

If the extra money is no big deal to you then take the bigger Sammy, otherwise just cancel the order and get what you want from a store that has it in stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.