AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Quick reply: whatever sounds best to you.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by armstrg3 /forum/post/0

That is quick. I probably wouldn't have asked, IF I auditioned them.............

I too am allergic to ********

There is no way for someone else to pick a speaker for you. What I like, may sound crappy to you.

I have not heard Velo CHT-14s, but I thought CR57s were not bad, when I heard them at a friend's place.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have CR57 for surrounds and surround back channels. Sounds great to me. But I never heard the others. I picked mine over a Kef set up. Also use CR67 as fronts. Good nough for me and everyone that comes over.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Why is it when someone uses the word "quick" in the message title, that they have somehow gotten themselves to the head of the line? Don't you know that you have to listen to speakers??

So here's my response: "quick reply".

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Axs and Schnurmac thank you for your thoughts.

Louthewiz and Stevdart, When did it become mantadory to answer any question on this forum ?! If you took offense to my post why further waste your time replying ?? Oh, unless you're a complete loser who has nothing better to do than take ownership of a forum thread............... Thread closed !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.