AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess after Christmas a bunch of 16 and under kids must of gotten this game, because i have a tough time finding people that will work as a team. i play

coop story

coop t-hunt (what i play most)

Team sharpshooter......

anyways if you are over 21 and like to use teamwork hit me up...

gamertag- benjaminbenjami

· Registered
464 Posts
I have a bunch of good guys that I play with and R6:Vegas is one of the popular ones we play a lot of. If interested, PM me your Xbox Gamertag and I'll shoot you an invite the next time we're on.

· Registered
90 Posts
I normally play t-hunt shoot me a request and we will get some games in. I am not real good but like to try and use team work. I am a 27 year old that just got into gaming last month. None of my friends play so some online friends requests would be cool. gamertag= FARMZ BOY

· Registered
207 Posts
Damn, I just got done playing with some random ass-clowns all night, wish I saw this earlier.

GT: Wolvrine03

I'm not that good, but I'm learning.

· Registered
3,135 Posts
I'm working through the single player game at the moment but would love to get in some good online action without a bunch of kids. I work evenings so I usually miss out on the matches here but would like to build up a friends list of cool people. GT: Joekun

· Registered
96 Posts
r6:v is an awesome game. id love to run some games, help anyone who needs it

terrorist hunt solo is rough

send me a FR

tag: semny

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.