AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help to find, on wall, in wall replacements for paradigm studio 60s in 7.1 set up.

thnx

·
Registered
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagthragarthoth /forum/post/12968278

Check out PMC In-wall or On-Wall Wafer, two models 1&2... Great for 7.1.... And a definite upgrade from Paradigm.

thanks!as my rest of system is paradigm studio series, with cc 450, adp 450s, i would like to stay with paradigm, for fronts too, just trying to put them on wall, to make some room for bigger tv

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Best onwall value from Paradigm: Cinema 330, probably the best in it's class.

If you are considering the Millenia 20, I wouldn't buy it, more expensive than the Cinema 330, and provides basically the same SQ performance.

If considering Paradigm Millenia go with the 30, 200 or 300. Be advised that many dealers will tell you that the 200 and 300 cannot be wall mounted, but the owner's manual (check it in their website) has onwall mounting instructions.

You had Studios, and those are a tough act to follow for an onwall speaker. The only onwall that IMO will touch the Studio is Vienna Acoustics, but at $800.00 ea. are not cheap.

·
Registered
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR Audio /forum/post/12972198

Best onwall value from Paradigm: Cinema 330, probably the best in it's class.

If you are considering the Millenia 20, I wouldn't buy it, more expensive than the Cinema 330, and provides basically the same SQ performance.

If considering Paradigm Millenia go with the 30, 200 or 300. Be advised that many dealers will tell you that the 200 and 300 cannot be wall mounted, but the owner's manual (check it in their website) has onwall mounting instructions.

You had Studios, and those are a tough act to follow for an onwall speaker. The only onwall that IMO will touch the Studio is Vienna Acoustics, but at $800.00 ea. are not cheap.

now we are talking! yes!I would like to keep paradigm, I am using a studio series in wall for rear 2 of 7.1, the ones that come round and square both! on wall would be better option as I do nt have to break walls! please do pm me any resorces if u might have to get a good deal! can i wall mount studio 20s?

how much should i expect for an excellent looking studio 60 pair v 1.2? with orig packaging?

thnx

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoro /forum/post/12973207

now we are talking! yes!I would like to keep paradigm, I am using a studio series in wall for rear 2 of 7.1, the ones that come round and square both! on wall would be better option as I do nt have to break walls! please do pm me any resorces if u might have to get a good deal! can i wall mount studio 20s?

how much should i expect for an excellent looking studio 60 pair v 1.2? with orig packaging?

thnx

Will not PM, as I don't have the answer. Paradigm is very difficult to find online, you might but not from authorized dealers. Paradigm can be found at B&M stores mostly.

Whatever you do, don't mount Studio's as onwall. They are not made for that, and their sound will suffer. There is a bracket from B-Tech, BT77, ( www.btechavmounts.com ), that might allow you to mount them onwall. Studio being a front ported speaker will not be affected much by mounting them on brackets.

As for sale price in the used market, you can check on Audiogon, as they have a "speaker blue book" that will tell you what price to sell for. Also, check if your local Paradigm dealer will take them as trade in for the Millenias.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts