AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my first home theater set-up. What  screen would you recommend to use with the BenQ W1070, I think I would prefer motorized. I have slightly gray walls, floors are light gray-brown wood. I can make the room fairly dark plus we almost going to use it at night. The throw distance is about 12 feet, making the diagonal size around 126 inches. I am mainly going to use it for movies and TV shows. My budget is $500 or below. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasha007  /t/1525067/need-screen-advice-for-projector-benq-w1070#post_24549223

This is my first home theater set-up. What  screen would you recommend to use with the BenQ W1070, I think I would prefer motorized. I have slightly gray walls, floors are light gray-brown wood. I can make the room fairly dark plus we almost going to use it at night. The throw distance is about 12 feet, making the diagonal size around 126 inches. I am mainly going to use it for movies and TV shows. My budget is $500 or below. Thanks so much!

I bought a Focupix branded screen over 4 years ago from htdepot.com that I'm convinced from pics & specs is the same screen as this Favi. http://www.amazon.com/FAVI-HD-120-16-120-Inch-Projector/dp/B0026DTP2S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1396294346&sr=8-4&keywords=120+projector+screen+electric

Mine is also a 120" 16:9.,1.3 gain. The screen still operates perfectly and has never had any waves or wrinkles. It has had a very slight "curl in" at the edges that you have to look for from the side to see. Hasn't worsened since it was new. If it were to die I'd buy this Favi. I use it with both my Viewsonic Pro8100 and Epson 3010 (for 3d primarily).

Best of luck with your decision!

Ed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts