AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My RTV goofed and recorded a talk show with the word "Scrubs" in the description and didn't record the episode I wanted from last night. I've since removed searching descriptions for keywords. Would some kind soul send me their copy of Scrubs from last night?

This is my first attempt at receiving a show over the internet. Hope it works.

00055-09166-65470 Internet ID=Main.

Stan

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by s-t-p
My RTV goofed and recorded a talk show with the word "Scrubs" in the description and didn't record the episode I wanted from last night.
The RTV goofed? Or was it the programmer who goofed? A guaranteed show based channel would NOT have missed it! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by s-t-p
My RTV goofed and recorded a talk show with the word "Scrubs" in the description and didn't record the episode I wanted from last night. I've since removed searching descriptions for keywords. Would some kind soul send me their copy of Scrubs from last night?

This is my first attempt at receiving a show over the internet. Hope it works.

00055-09166-65470 "Family Room".

Stan
Crap... I just checked your profile and see you have a 45xx. I have a 5xxx series, so I can't send it to you, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for trying, acs. Scott, I saw your name over at PlanetReplay. I registered there and will find out how to get shows from over there. I assume I have to email someone, like you Scott, to request a show, or I can just post a request over there as well?

Thanks,

Stan

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a 4508 but my replay could not find yours.

Ron

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for trying Ron and Scott. Looks like I'll need to do some more work to figure out how to get my Replay to do internet video sharing.

Stan

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Note: just watched this episode, and I'll tell you this, it's worth finding! It's killing me not to spoil it for you... :)

It was called "My Monster" and if you want it spoiled, this is the synopsis . I also found the episode on KaZaa already for download, might want to give that a try if desperate!

·
Registered
125 Posts
If you get your sharing working and you still need it sent, let me know. I've got it. If someone else already has you covered, enjoy. : )

-Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.