AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get my dish installed for a few weeks to no avail. DirecTV's installers missed two appointments, then yesterday they finally showed up. The installer looked around the house for about 5 minutes then said, "Well, you need to put up an 8 foot pole in the yard for me to get line of sight. Goodbye!" and promptly left. The installer didn't even attempt to see if the roof would work (I can't see how an 8 foot pole would be better than a 12 foot roof!) He didn't have a ladder on his truck either. How do you install satellite dishes without a ladder?!

So, to make a long story short, I need to find a good installer for the Seattle area that is NOT DirecTV's normal installation company.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Give Pat, sorry I can't remember his last name, a call at (253) 797-0379 (mobile) or (360) 832-3902 (home). He is an independent installer that really knows his stuff. He came out and finished my DIRECTV install. You won't be disappointed.

Jeff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by nwbruin
Give Pat, sorry I can't remember his last name, a call at (253) 797-0379 (mobile) or (360) 832-3902 (home). He is an independent installer that really knows his stuff. He came out and finished my DIRECTV install. You won't be disappointed.

Jeff
Great, I'll do that. I see 253 - hopefully he'll do an install on the other side of the pond :) (I'm in Kirkland)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.