AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am importing RS170 wireless home audio headphones model and I must first get permission from communications ministry. The form to fill is a bit of complex and what I need clarified is "service type", "bandwidth in kHz" and "frequency reception range" of device.

In "service type" there are terms like simplex/duplex, SRD, DECT, PtP/PtM, microphone, intercom, radio/TV/mobile, LAN adapter and other etc. and would like to know what service type fits in my case. At least what to write in "other"

Here's official manual of device: http://en-us.sennheiser.com/downloads/618f0fab7767846059287a477fdb83cf.pdf

Thanks for help.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts