Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi:

I own an RCA F38310, dirct-view HDTV 38" TV. The electronics are apparently shot. I do not know to what extent. I'm sure the tube is ok.

Does anyone know of a repair service in the Seattle area that is trustworthy and compentent? I know it may be hard to find one with experiece with this particular set, but I'm hoping to find a competent tech somewhere who can work on RCA (which I believe is Thompson Consumer Electronics).

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
How old is the TV? Where did you buy it? I've had good luck with Magnolia's service, but they only repair equipment purchased through them. I can also recommend Martha Lake Electronics in Lynnwood, but I haven't used them in a few years.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabear
Hi:

I own an RCA F38310, dirct-view HDTV 38" TV. The electronics are apparently shot. I do not know to what extent. I'm sure the tube is ok.

Does anyone know of a repair service in the Seattle area that is trustworthy and compentent? I know it may be hard to find one with experiece with this particular set, but I'm hoping to find a competent tech somewhere who can work on RCA (which I believe is Thompson Consumer Electronics).

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

-Mike
Teletron Service in Seattle is excellent. 206-633-0789

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.