AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on how to get rid of my screen flickering. It only does it when I'm using my Bluray Player. Here is a list of my equipment and the cables that I am using.

-Yamaha RXV-1900 Receiver

-Sony BDP-550

-Sharp Aquos LC-52SE94U 52"

Cables:

Receiver to TV-Monster M1000 HDMI (2m)

BluRay to Receiver - Energy Connoisseur HDMI (4M)

I had this same problem with my Old Yamaha HTR 6160 and Yamaha told me that If I upgraded to the rxv 1900 this would fix my problem. Because my T.V. is the 120HZ model. But it has not fixed the problem and my knowledge of A/V is pretty limited. I appreciate all the help in advance. If you have any ideas at all please let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a good idea. Simple, and should be quite effective. If that does not fix the problem what would be the next logical step? Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would think you have a Blu ray problem. Have you tried other DVD's to make sure you don't just have a scratch? Does it do it with standard DVD's as well as blu ray discs?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, thanks for all the help. I still had the problem so I returned my second BDP 550 and purchased the Samsung 2550 and haven't had it happen yet. So I hope my problem is resolved. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts