AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure which to get the samsung hps4273 or the Phillips 42PF9631D i can get them both around the same price

any feedback or comments about these tv i did my reseach as far as spec goes not i would like a little feedback from owners and such

thanx for the help

·
Registered
732 Posts
They're both good sets, probably close in price. Go to one of the stores, take a favorite DVD with you and get them to play the same scene on each set. Then let your own eyes/gut give you your decision

Oh, and WELCOME to the forum! Stick around, do a little more research on each set (if you're still not 110% sure of your choice) and then let us know what you chose.

Take care.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i decided to go with the hps4253 instead, i thought it look brighter and more color from what i saw at Circuit city. Even thou they where running standard cabling no hdmi or even component setup from what it look like. Will give it a try for a couple of weeks a see what i make up it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.