AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys!

I have a Marquee 8110 just west of Hartford that lights up on grids and OSD but we have no pix from the Faroudja scaler so who is available to jump in and visit with an RGB source for some testing? Some cash may be available from the homeowner for your effort........

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm the user.

Have a Faroudja DVD/Scaler DVP1500, and I may have fooled around with the Faroudja output when trying to overcome the lack of picture from the projector.

Will check the SVP1500 for this selection in case I did it accidentally when fumbling with the projector's failure to output a picture.

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
Probably the closest person who could judge if it were the projector or source would be madpoet but I can't speak for him. He's just east of Hartford.

Chip

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
PM me if you need some help. We'll figure it out. I'm in Vernon.

-Paul

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
On some of the Faroudja's if you unplug for a minute and plug back in it will reset itself. From what I understand its the power supply that causes it. I would still check the output like Vic suggests. I have found this more then a few times, you will have projector menus but wont pass video. Doug

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
Sounds like madpoet has it under control, but there is one more thing you can try:

Feed a composite video signal into the 'G' input of the RGB input. That should show a picture on the green tube only, and would for the most part rule out the projector.

·
Registered
Currently in flux, but always an HDFury Device for incredible LLDV Dolby Vision on normal HDR10 PJs!
7,069 Posts
CTCT,

If MadPoet is unavailable, I head to that area on occassion also.

I am well versed in the Marquee 8110. I helped with the TAW version of that CRT called the HD800 when I worked with them.

Good Luck
!!!

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
Hey Dave, come up here and calibrate my 9500

·
Registered
Currently in flux, but always an HDFury Device for incredible LLDV Dolby Vision on normal HDR10 PJs!
7,069 Posts
I'd be glad to
!!! I can hit you both at the same time
!!!

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
Let me know when you can come. Seriously
I need to get my boards from Mike, but once I have them I am all set!

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
It looks like I'm doing a Northern NJ run very soon, so let me know when you get the boards ASAP.

Anyone else in that area that needs help, please let me know

·
Registered
6,140 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Harper /forum/post/0

It looks like I'm doing a Northern NJ run very soon, so let me know when you get the boards ASAP.

Anyone else in that area that needs help, please let me know

I need help!!! My shrink says I'm to screwed up to continue therapy

Chip

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefuel /forum/post/0

Chip

Chip

You have been inhaling too many Fumes and it is beginning to show.....

·
Registered
6,140 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim in Phoenix /forum/post/0

Chip

You have been inhaling too many Fumes and it is beginning to show.....

You ain't just whistling Dixie out your bunggggggggggghole.

Now, where's that bottle of PVC glue

·
Registered
7,069 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefuel /forum/post/0

Chip

How'd you know I'm also a licensed Psychiatrist too
!!!

Do you have a couch or should I bring my own?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.