AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a copy of the sony 1292 service manual. sony is backordered on it for months, and i cannot find it online.

i will pay a resonable fee to somebody to make us a copy of the english section.

thank you for the help

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks thuety,

i have those in hard copy, i just cannot find my 1292 SERVICE manual anywhere!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi,

I have a hard copy of the Sony 1292Q/QM/QMG service manual !

The big problem is about 40 electronic Schema are in a A2 format :( very not easy to copy !!!

I've make all this copy in a A3 format and yet I must use some scotch tape to rebuild the puzzle :p ...

This give me :

A4 : 63 pages without the user and installation parts !

A3 : 139 pages for all the puzzled electronic schema and layouts !

It's perhaps a more efficient way to buy it directly from sony !

Regards,

Pascal

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pec,

i have the installation manual, and the user manual, so we could skip that part completely (ram69 says there on line anyway!)

i understand that the large fold out schema would be difficult to copy!!! (although, i think your post states that you did copy these? and they need to be taped together?)

how about the rest? sony is no help at all. i might have an ftp site that could host it for a while, so that everybody could get a copy.

thanks if you could help at all!

·
Registered
50 Posts
htc,

ram69 is right, this service manual is not online !

What is your proposition ? Do you want to scan in a high resolution (high resolution is needed while it is many and many little details !!! ) all my copy and solve the puzzle with an editor to rebuild the originals format ? Can you scan A3 format ? This will give us an enormous document (probably more than 200 MB :confused: ) !!!

I'm not sure this is the way to go ... what do you think ??

Pascal

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pec

1. do you have the original manual or a bunch of unassembled scans? or photo copies?

2. how many pages of the SERVICE part of the manual are normal sized?

3. how many pages are the large A3 size?

gatherer

i found a place that scans large documents, but they are not cheap. i guess we would have to see how many people need this manual, and then spread the cost over everyone. the CDR is a good idea, as that is how the scanner company delivers the scans.

i have a drafting buddy that i will ask if he would be willing to scan "after hours" also.

HOW MANY OF YOU NEED THIS MANUAL?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.