AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a receiver that will take advantage of my computer speakers. I have a set of Logitech 5.1 speakers; but my problem is that I want to use them for a blu-ray player, record player, and my computer without having to constantly change what they are plugged into. The speakers have 3 plugs (green, black, and orange), so i would like a receiver than can output to those [instead/in addition] to the normal positive/negative connections.

If it makes a difference, the speakers are about 5 years old and have a separate controller for the sub, L/R, etc. I do not know the exact model name, but I think they were about $400-500?, maybe a little less.

I'm not looking for a top of the line product as this will be a temporary set up for a year or two,

any information that can provide some insight as to what to look at would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The turntable has just the standard red/white rca outputs. I am looking for something I can plug those, a computer (digital or 3x3.5mm mini jack), and possibly some type of tv connection for the audio. The receiver would need to output to the 3x3.5mm mini jacks for the speakers though as all the speakers connect to the subwoofer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts