1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
00004-54832-08780

50xx unit

1 min clip is good

if anyone wants to spare me by sending one and leaving feedback I'll be sitting around waiting for one for an hour like a sucker .

thanks if applicable

cow

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.

I'm receiving a show from someone right now but someone said they couldn't connect (even though a show is successfully comming). I swapped the router yesterday and the show started comming before I configured the ports. Not sure what's going on.

Going to reset the router to factory defaults after this download, then set the ports

cow

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I don't think the server's down. I added a friend this morning.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I couldn't add icecow.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ice - thanks for trying to send me a clip when I was testing mine - I got the show in my "received" category, but when I accepted it I got "transfer interrupted, network problems." I've never gotten the full thing.

I just tried adding you to my address book and got "cannot contact unit". But, I cannot add anybody, even people I successfully added the other day.

AND, in probably related news, I can't get to my.replaytv.com. So, it's probably down again. :(

So, no luck...

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I reset my router and send both Wcaudle and douglips a 1 min clip. It said everything went fine.

I did not try to send before I reset the router, but whatever. It seems to work at this point. Good enough for me.

Someone with a working setup please send me a short clip.

cow

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Cow,

Looks like everything is working right on your end. You should have about 30 seconds from Creech sitting in received.

Best,

Matthew in CO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.