AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up everyone. I just joined up here and I must say it has helped a lot to read what everybody has to say. My situation: I live in an apt. with a viewing room about 15 by 20. I am wanting to spend about $400-600 on speakers and sub only. I love to watch TV and DVD's more than I do music, but occasionally I put in a cd. I am guessing that I am pretty much stuck with satellites for my speakers considering my price range. Good, bad? I have been doing a lot of research and I it seems I have come up with the Hsu Research vt-12 with either the basic 10 inch sub, or I have heard a greal deal about velodyne CHT, and even a little bit about Aperion's lower priced system ( a little out of my range, but whatever). I want some good sounding speakers that won't break the bank. Is the Hsu vt-12 a good enough system for movie purposes? I have not bought my receiver yet, but I won't skimp out on it, so lets say these speakers will be well taken care of. I notice the vt-12 surrounds have just one speaker. Should I be looking at something that has two, or the vt-12 good enough? I have been racking my head for a month now about what to buy. It is nuts. Please let me know what you all think, and please let me know of any opinions about this, or any other speaker set in my price range. I appreciate any and all help you may have for me! Thanks!

Jared

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.