AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought a Sony VCH-1272Q projector and need to buy a screen for it. The screen can be mounted to a wall if need be. The unit will be in the basement and light can be blocked all the way out. I only have a limited space though. 11 1/2' wide X 15' deep X 7' high. I would like if possible around 106" diagonal.

Thanks

Will

·
Registered
65 Posts
That is about the same size as my HT 11'x15'x7'-6". I don't know much about your projector, but I have a panasonic 75u and my screen is 100" in 4x3 mode and down to 95" when I am running 16x9. I used black out cloth on mine. I think you should wait till you have the projector set up before you get a screen that way you can find out what works best for you. Have a look at my setup if you like.
http://penname.netfirms.com/home_theater.htm

----

Mark

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I will wait on the screen till I get the PJ> I am how-ever going to go ahaed and get the iscan V2 that way I can atleast hook up the DTV and get a presentable picture. I have a 4X8 board I can use untill I get the screen. I painted it ceiling white. Thanks for your time helping me out.

Will

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.