AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of reassembling a Sony G70 project projector. The YB board will not allow the IR remote to work through the air or by the control in jack. I have done a board swap and the board is defective somehow. I need for the replacement to be a newer production run due to the production mods that were done to the YB board and other boards on the projector. Series number 1-662-812-12. Does anyone have one to sell or can anyone trouble shoot this one and repair it? Thanks

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will take any production run on this board. Eric does not have one available at this time.

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
That will be a tough one, I have not heard of anyone scrapping a G 70 yet, sorry!

Curt

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Curt, The projector works fine and holds registration. The only quirk is either the IR remote nor the control in jack on the YB board will work. Have you run across this before? I know Mike Greer has because he told me where to look when I first experienced the problem. I was wondering if the lithium battery backup chip on the YB board could be defective. Any suggestions on where to look on the board other than the backup battery chip for the problem?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.