AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am needing to get one of these for my panasonic st50 i lost the one that came with the tv originally and have bought a replacement but it was for a samsung. I thought they would all be the same but it didnt work. Now did i just get a bad cord or should it have worked? i called panasonic and they said they were about 16 weeks out from getting there new shipment in and i would have to wait two weeks from that to get it shipped? thanks for ay help or info on this

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWM3URBO0BYZ  /t/1519882/needing-a-component-cable-adapter-replacement#post_24409401

I am needing to get one of these for my panasonic st50 i lost the one that came with the tv originally and have bought a replacement but it was for a samsung. I thought they would all be the same but it didnt work. Now did i just get a bad cord or should it have worked? i called panasonic and they said they were about 16 weeks out from getting there new shipment in and i would have to wait two weeks from that to get it shipped? thanks for ay help or info on this

The Samsung cable will not work on a Panasonic. According to the ST50 owners manual the adapter cable is part number K2KYYYY00199 and there are a few listings on EBay for cheap. Sometimes the EBay listings show the wrong picture (like the current $6 auction showing a single male connector) but as long as the actual part number is correct, it'll be the right adapter. I'd write the seller for clarification before bidding in this case.

The K2KYYYY00199 also shows available on Panasonic's parts direct website:

https://www.pstc.panasonic.com/Epartr/PartsSelTemplateNew.asp

1 - 2 of 2 Posts