AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Ive been watching standard defenition on my NEC long enough, although I'M using an AA1365 scaler outputting 1080, I'm only inputting 480 from my digital cable box and DVD player. I'm proposing on hooking up my laptop to the NEC or if I cant for whatever reason, I'd like to hook up a PC. I've drawn a diagram of my current setup. I have the HD15 to HD15 cable supplied with the AA1365, is this the cable that I use?. I also need to know what my input and output setting need to be for the AA and the NEC. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Gary,

What is this AA1365 scaler? Who makes it? (forgive me if it is common knowledge, but I've been on sabbatical from this INSANITY for a few years)

Does it have an HD-15 bypass or throughput, or only the composite, S-video, and component inputs?

·
Registered
18,501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon /forum/post/14309272

Gary,

I've been on sabbatical from this INSANITY for a few years)

John, you should know better. Leaving this insanity makes you... insane!

You need to input the RGBHV from the computer AFTER the AA 1365 which is a transcoder. Get an SVGA A/B switch off eBay, run the output of the laptop and AA 1365 into the box, then run the output to the projector.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts