AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to help a neighbor of mine get his pc setup with Nero 7 which has Nero Home in it. He is using an ATI HDTV Wonder card he bought brand new off ebay. I've got this card also and he bought after my recommendation so I know a little about it.

Whenever we do a scan for the local channels it always comes back with 0 channels found. It's gotten to the point now where it will just stop about halfway through searching and do nothing else. All we can do is press cancel. We should get 5 stations. He does have watchHDTV on his pc and after he can't get Nero to find any stations he brings up watchHDTV and they are all coming in just fine. We've made sure that no other programs are running trying to access that ATI card. We also verified the card is supported by Home per this link, http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/capture_devices_nh.php

When we go into the config screen the drop down does see the card and gives us the analog or digital options. Instead of saying ATI HDTV Wonder it just says ATI Analog or ATI digital, don't know if that means anything.

Has anyone run into this before? Anything we could check? We've tried to search around the Nero website but it's useless.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.