AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ordered a Power Audio Sound V1500 to replace my Paradigm PW-2200 v1 and to go with the below system. It should ship 3/25...I'm nervous because it wasn't cheap and I'm hoping I made the right choice and I'll love it.

Please help ease my nerves!

Receiver - Yamaha RX-V671
Left/Right - Polk Audio LSi9
Center - Polk Audio LSiC
Surrounds - Polk Audio LSiFX

Reactions: oneeyeblind

·
Premium Member
13,375 Posts
Ordered a Power Audio Sound V1500 to replace my Paradigm PW-2200 v1 and to go with the below system. It should ship 3/25...I'm nervous because it wasn't cheap and I'm hoping I made the right choice and I'll love it.
The PW-2200 v1 was a good sub - a buddy of mine had one - but based on the fact that my SVS PB10-NSD kept pretty close pace with it, I imagine that the V1500 should crush it...or at least seriously stomp it. :)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

Please help ease my nerves!

Receiver - Yamaha RX-V671
Left/Right - Polk Audio LSi9
Center - Polk Audio LSiC
Surrounds - Polk Audio LSiFX

I was nervous a year ago before I bought my first PSA XV1SE, but it is so worth it! The subwoofer is excellent, and the customer service is second to none. Tom usually gets back to you within 30 minutes to answer your questions. 30 free shipping, so you can return! I just with the V1500 was available a year ago.
I am ordering a second sub this summer, and I will go with PSA!

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
This will be my first true subwoofer. I can't wait. Tom and company are second to none when it comes to customer service. Looking forward to some great movie nights.
Me too! I have tower speakers with 10" subs built in so the V1500 will be my first true subwoofer. I can't wait!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts