AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why am I getting a hesitation almost like a stutter on Netflix House of Cards…I have WI FI , 10 Mbps hooked to Roku and every 30 seconds there video

does this stutter like theres a hitch in the video. This does not happen with Amazon or Hulu..

Thanks

Lance

·
Registered
8,193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance100  /t/1525281/netflix-house-of-cards-video-jitter#post_24554422

Why am I getting a hesitation almost like a stutter on Netflix House of Cards…I have WI FI , 10 Mbps hooked to Roku and every 30 seconds there video

does this stutter like theres a hitch in the video. This does not happen with Amazon or Hulu..

Thanks

Lance
It might be a problem that Netflix is having, did you try streaming anything else from Netflix? That fact that Amazon and Hulu are OK leads me to believe that the problem is not on your end. Post back with what you find out.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I solved it…I disconnected any wi fi other than the roku in living room.. I had kindle connected to wi fi and in my small house

I had another roku connected n the bedroom. Unplugged that roku and turned off kindle wi fi and the jitter went away.

I guess you can't have to many wi fi's drawing attention….

Lance

·
Registered
17,925 Posts
^^^^^ that's why when we remodeled I installed CAT-6 in the walls to extend our ethernet connection from the router to a giga-switch and then to the HTS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts