AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started the trial for netflix. On my xbox there's only 3 options: Search, Queue, Watch in Party. No browsing option or anything. I can only watch whatever I added to my queue from the computer.

On my PS3, although with a horrible interface, I can still browse through the netflix collection.

Something must be wrong. Is it because I'm only on a trial that I can't browse on the xbox?

·
Registered
313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerazn /forum/post/19596429

I just started the trial for netflix. On my xbox there's only 3 options: Search, Queue, Watch in Party. No browsing option or anything. I can only watch whatever I added to my queue from the computer.

On my PS3, although with a horrible interface, I can still browse through the netflix collection.

Something must be wrong. Is it because I'm only on a trial that I can't browse on the xbox?

My interface was like that one day. I believe I started to watch something in my queue then when I backed out all was well

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I think this sometimes happens when netflix is experiencing a lot of traffic. They just cut everyone down to a basic interface. I've had it happen a few times and noticed that when it does, I get a lower picture quality than normal. Doesn't happen often for me though.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerazn /forum/post/19609003

Its been like this for the past 5 days that I've been trying. This is weird.

You can probably delete the application file off your hard drive and reinstall it, may be worth a shot if you're still having this issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.