AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had Saints and Soldiers (which says it's available now) in my #1 slot for awhile now, and 5 times in a row Netflix bypassed it and sent me the next available movie in slot #2. Anyone had this problem before? It's not tagged short or long wait.

Sean

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Yeah, I had the same issue. Remove it from your queue and then put it back in and move it to the top spot. You may find it actually has a wait time after you do that.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanster
I've had Saints and Soldiers (which says it's available now) in my #1 slot for awhile now, and 5 times in a row Netflix bypassed it and sent me the next available movie in slot #2. Anyone had this problem before? It's not tagged short or long wait.
I've had this happen occasionally, but never five times in a row.

The various availability designations which Netflix uses (Now, Short Wait, Long Wait, Very Long Wait) are probability estimates. They generally don't know for sure if they'll have a copy to send you until they open that morning's mail.

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
If I had to guess, this happens when a disc is available in some location, but not the closest location. In such instances, they obviously prefer to ship from the closer location, but if they don't put a hold on a disc at a distant location hoping one will arrive at the closest location, the disc might go out to someone else first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.