AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Netflix access via API and JRiver stopped working. I can still access the Netflix site through the JRiver Netflix link/api but my "queue" won't update and display and movies. I get the message "There are no files to display". If I use the Netflix search feature I can access and watch movies. Does anyone know how I can get the Queue to display?

JRiver can't help because the Netflix API they use is no longer supported by Netflix (so I guess it works until it doesn't - then JRiver abandons it). However it is still working for other JRiver MC users, so it appears to be broken on only my machine (BTW - it doesn't work on any of my Server/Client machines, so the issue is not computer specific).

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm back up. here's what I did;

had to delete "mspr.hds" file.

Go to Start Button>Run, Run "%Programdata%. Go to Microsoft>PlayReady. Delete the file. Restart Computer. Go to JRiver Netflix setup and delete Netflix account. Add Netflix account back in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.