AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Netflix/Xbox que doesn't show all of the "Watch Instantly" movies which are shown on my Netflix que. Any idea why? Thanks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
some of the movies are not being licensed correctly. For example, I know that some of the starz features are not being allowed on the 360. This has everything to do with the individual distribution companies being wankers.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Couple things:

1. If you look at your "Instant" queue tab, some of the titles may say "not available on xbox" or something like that under the notes section.

2. When adding new movies to your queue. Make sure you click the separate button "Add to Instant". It will not automatically add movies to both queues by clicking the "Add" button. This messed me up in the past.

However, if a movie in your DVD queue previously didn't have a "Play Instantly" option, but then they make it available at a later date. It will appear at the end of your "Instant" queue automatically.

·
Banned
7,766 Posts
There are also movies that move to "Saved Instant" when the license expires. For example, my girl watched Team America in December, the license expired January 1, 2009, so now it is in my Saved Instant queue for when the license comes back to Netflix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts