AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of 8/3 @7:00pm: Netflix says that my instant queue is empty...been that way for a few hours now....

Amazon is working, so I know it's not the Roku box.....

Sigh....

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeb
As of 8/3 @7:00pm: Netflix says that my instant queue is empty...been that way for a few hours now....

Amazon is working, so I know it's not the Roku box.....

Sigh....
My Netflix is fine. Why would you post such a negative comment with a smile on it?
Are you against the company, the concept. Netflix is the best bargain for streaming on the net so support them so their prices can remain reasonable.

·
UHD Addict
39,563 Posts
For the past two hours Netflix has been fine here on my Roku2, Boxee Box, and Revue.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
My PS3 NF app reported my queue as empty late last night, before service went down. When service resumed, all my titles were still there.

NF has been experiencing what I'm calling rolling blackouts since May, when they made the new UI standard for all PS3 users. The blackouts seem device specific, with some people getting hit on specific devices, while others continue to receive service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.