AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone had any experience with movies that you knowingly returned not reaching the netflix warehouse. I have four different warehouses within 60 miles of my home, and for some reason 2 of the 40 or so movies I've rented have not made it back. I know there is not a mailbox bandit in my nieghborhood since I hand them to the maillady personally.

·
Registered
813 Posts
yeah just report them. They take into account the occasional lost /damaged dvd. In the 4 years I have used them I think I experienced 3 MIA. No big deal

·
Registered
56 Posts
It has happened to me alot recently...especially with BDs.

I never received my first shipment of 4 BDs a few months ago and requested they be resent, but Netflix sent me the DVD versions of the movies instead.

A few weeks ago I returned 3 BD movies and a DVD...the BDs never made it back and I filed a claim saying I had returned them. Netflix now has my account on hold as they investigate me...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah, it's happened to me a few times. Usually it has to do with them not scanning the movies back in when they receive them. So either you report it missing (give it a week or so) or wait until someone rents the same disc again.

I've never actually had one lost in the mail or stolen. Normally a few days after I report it lost they send me an email saying that they've located the disc.

I know this past week they've been really slow to check in my returns. Normally it's received the day after I mail it back but it seems like it's been taking a few extra days for some reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts