AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Vizio M 65" LED, Pioneer VSX-301, PSB Image Speakers & Atmos Modules 5.1.4 Setup
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my BDP-62FD today and I am trying to set it up. Has anyone successfully set up the Netflix account. If I go to the APP, it asks for my email and password. But I can't get a keyboard to come up or anything. I have activated other devices by getting a code for it and filling that in online at Netflix. How do I get a code for this device. Under the Initial set up, playback, Netflix information, I get two lines of numbers and letters, but neither line or both lines will give me a correct code to add on Netflix site to successfully add this device. Any help or suggestions?

·
Registered
13,602 Posts
Almost all the new Netflix players now can directly sign in. The device code is for old players.

I don't have your player. So can't tell you what to do. But on Sony and Samsung players, if you go to the email or password box and click OK button on the remote, the on screen keyboard will popup.

·
Registered
Vizio M 65" LED, Pioneer VSX-301, PSB Image Speakers & Atmos Modules 5.1.4 Setup
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help. I had tried clicking the enter button while in the field to input my email or password to log into the Netflix account but it did not seem to work. I tried it again, and it seems after clicking enter TWICE, it pulled up a keyboard menu to fill out the fields. I was able to fill in my email and password and set it up. So if you have this same issue, hit the enter button TWICE to pull up the keyboard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.