AVS Forum banner

5441 - 5460 of 5467 Posts

·
Registered
15,989 Posts
I slogged thru the Adam Sandler vehicle 'Uncut Gems' .. but, I have to say, save your time .. neither a Gem nor a Find ..

Reactions: mailiang

·
22,977 Posts
Watched "Pandemic" in its entirety tonight and thought it was excellent. And it's presciently on-topic given the situation with the coronavirus.
Watched it again (saw it when it first came out on disc) last week. It's a decent movie until the end when the wheels fall off.

·
22,977 Posts
^^^^ My mistake. Egg on my face! My eyes saw Pandemic, but my brain saw Contagion since I had recently watched it. Never mind. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Instantwatcher

Does anyone know what happened to this website? It stopped updating NF new releases a cpl of weeks ago. It was my go to place to find latest NF titles.

·
Premium Member
35,133 Posts
Does anyone know what happened to this website? It stopped updating NF new releases a cpl of weeks ago. It was my go to place to find latest NF titles.
Right at the top of the page,

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are sorry to announce that around May 18th, Netflix shut down the API we have relied on to bring you Netflix's catalog data. In a few days we will be removing the Netflix portion of our website. We've been honored to provide this resource for Netflix users since 2009. Please send any comments or questions to [email protected]. Thank you.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Was not aware of this thread so subscribing:

Into the Night. Belgium series of a group of passengers trying to escape daylight as the Sun is destroying the earth.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Fractured

This was a pretty good thriller starring Sam Worthington. He rushes his daughter to the emergency after she gets injured at a nearby construction site. He starts to suspect the hospital is up to no good when his daughter and wife disappear and the staff seems to be hiding something. You never know exactly who to believe.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Extraction

It's been on my Netflix List since its release. But I kept putting it off. Finally got around to it and man this was really good! There is a set piece that went on for a while and seemed like one take. The camera work was amazing. Ya gotta check it out just for that one scene!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Right at the top of the page,
I haven't looked at Instantwatcher since I found JustWatch.com, which lets you select NEW and then the streaming service to see that service's newest films. There is also an excellent JustWatch app for iOS (I don't know if there is an Android version).

·
22,977 Posts
I saw new season of "F Is For Family" come out and I hadn't seen it before. It's a "Family Guy" type animated show done by Bill Burr. I watched the first few episodes. I think it's pretty F-ing funny! :)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts

·
Registered
15,989 Posts
5441 - 5460 of 5467 Posts