AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone once posted a neutral grey No.8 codes to get paint mixed up. I can't find them and using the search feature for No.8 pulls up alot of posts.

Basically the post I saw had N8, and a series of other sades of N8 some lighter some darker. I'm looking at getting a quart of N8 mixed up but need the colour codes as the ppl at Home depot just don't have any codes for a basic neutral grey on file.

Anyone help me out or find the link to the correct thread would be great thanks.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnd Joe /forum/post/15442344

Someone once posted a neutral grey No.8 codes to get paint mixed up. I can't find them and using the search feature for No.8 pulls up alot of posts.

Basically the post I saw had N8, and a series of other sades of N8 some lighter some darker. I'm looking at getting a quart of N8 mixed up but need the colour codes as the ppl at Home depot just don't have any codes for a basic neutral grey on file.

Anyone help me out or find the link to the correct thread would be great thanks.

Look in the Beginner's Guide sticky. There are tint formulas for the Behr UPW paints followed by ICI Paints tints. At Home Depot in Canada the ICI Paints sold are CIL and DULUX.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.