AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to upgrade to a new remote, mx-810 is fine, but not enough graphic customization i want.

In my price range I found the nevo SL, and pronto 9400, although the pronto is about double the price.

I would be really curious to hear any opinions on either of these, and from previous nevo sl owners. I am offered a great deal on one, and i hope its not old technology.

I know people might ask me why not the q50, well the nevo sl package im being offered is cheaper then the q50, and since im upgrading for nicer graphic design layout, the SL and pronto simply have nicer screens, better graphics.

If anyone can comment on the nevo sl especially it would be very helpful for me!

·
Registered
748 Posts
I would not recommend the nevo SL because it is no longer supported by the latest version of the Nevo Studio software. The Nevo Q50 and S70 would be the products to consider in the Nevo line and I do recommend them often. I am using the Nevo in my home and decided on it over the Pronto because I have a Z-wave lighting system as well. The truth is if you're decising between the TSU9400 and the Nevo... you can't go wrong either way

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.