Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, anyone have the scoop?

I'd debated both for a while, and I bit the bullet and purchased a Nevo... awaiting it's arrival now.

I'm a techie at heart, and I think within the next year I'll be buying more things, possibly even a HT PC, that will make the Nevo a fairly nifty piece of equipment.

I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions, even though I've already made my choice, thanks! :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
I love the Nevo and the it is only going to get better. I have to admit though the Pronto user community is huge and can help someone solve almost any problem they run into.

When it comes down to it they are both very powerful devices that each have their own strengths and weaknesses. You can not go wrong with either one in my opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmlkoho
I love the Nevo and the it is only going to get better. I have to admit though the Pronto user community is huge and can help someone solve almost any problem they run into.

When it comes down to it they are both very powerful devices that each have their own strengths and weaknesses. You can not go wrong with either one in my opinion.
Thanks. I agree, both are very powerful and ooze customization ;)

That being sad, I chose the Nevo because I think it has a brighter future in a "networked home". I'm hoping I like newer HT PC offerings next year, and I might go down that road, and having one remote that controls it all would be great.

Wiring "the new home" in the next few years should be very interesting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.