AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good suggestions? I'm looking for a new LCD in the 42"46" range with a low amount of input lag.

I currently own a Panasonic 42" 720p plasma, but I want to upgrade to a new 1080p set, preferable around 46". There are quite a few gripes I have with plasmas, so that's why I'm looking for an LCD/LED.

Ideas?

I'm really looking into the Samsung C630 and C6300, but I hear the input lag is bad with them.

I want to get a nice set with low input lag, but still have amazing picture quality as well. I don't want to sacrifice PQ for lower input lag.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just looking for some straight forward input, it's so hard skimming over the thread and trying to find some good results. It's all about lag in that thread, not about PQ too. I'm just looking for a good set under $1,300, 46"-52" that has low input lag, and still retains great PQ.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty545 /forum/post/19536378

I'm just looking for some straight forward input, it's so hard skimming over the thread and trying to find some good results. It's all about lag in that thread, not about PQ too. I'm just looking for a good set under $1,300, 46"-52" that has low input lag, and still retains great PQ.

Unfortunately, as you can see from the size of this Forum, one size does not fit all. We can lead you in the right direction, but it's kind of up to you from there. When I first started visiting this Forum, I read and read for two months before making my first post.

Omeletpants pointed you to the master thread regarding input lag. What you do with it is up to you. And, if you look hard enough, there are many other threads that address the same thing. Everyone's idea of the perfect TV is different.

Just do your homework, be prepared to compromise, then pick one and be happy.

·
Registered
33 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty545 /forum/post/19536378

LG 47LD450 uses an IPS panel and has low input lag but at the same time has exceptional picture quality.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...257131&page=14

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.