AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 503CMX just arrived via FedX. It came strapped to a wooden pallet. Looks like it will just fit into my SUV in the upright position. Will be hooking it up this weekend. The video card was shipped inside the main box with the plasma.:D

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
It looks like you are going to have a fun weekend. Congrats on your new Plasma.

Was there any kind of additional markings on the outside of the box. I wondering why the PDA-5002 was inside the box. I think almost all the others shipped from Dell it was on top of the box or shipped by itself.

Dave

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't actually opened the main box yet. There was a label on the top of the main box which said that the video card had been placed inside. The main box has plastic straps that were removed to place the main box onto the wooden pallet and those same straps were reused to restrap going under the pallet and around the main box. Thus said they would have been able to place it inside while those straps were off. There is nothing holding the top part of the main box to the bottom of the box (staples, etc.). It just lifts off once you cut the straps. If they also send me a second video card, I will return it for credit thus getting close to an additional 5% off. Just kidding.:)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Ok, as long as everything looks on the up and up then I guess I wouldn't worry. Maybe it was their way of protecting the card.

If you do have to return a card- good luck getting your refund. I have been dealing with Dell and my Credit Card Company for 5 months now trying to get my money back.

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.