AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a set of those Bose 901s for the rear and now have an all Bose 901 7.1 system for my Lexicon.

Sound Quality In a word: Awesome!

The Bose auditions & comparisons to B&W and Paradigm I conducted were revealing. They exposed the weaknesses of the Paradigm as a joke.

Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but Paradigm Reference Moniters is a total joke that can't carry the Bose 901's jock.

The B&W 802s were almost as good as the Bose 901, but too expensive too. The price difference between the Bose and B&W is insane. That's probably why you can't find the B&W anywhere - who the hell wants to pay that much for mediocre speakers?

Bottom Line:

B&W and Paradigm were BLASTED away by the 901 Bose. What a deal if you'll take the time to listen to them and compare! Highly recommended.

WHO's YOUR DADDY???????????

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Did anybody order a douchebag?

·
Registered
124 Posts
FLAME ON!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Peace,

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboy
Did anybody order a douchebag?
F-u-c-k you!

If you don't agree, then say so. But the name calling **** is out of line, you *****!

You must want a brotha to go ****ing crazy upside yo' ass, beeeeeyitch!!!!!

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxmc12
F-u-c-k you!

If you don't agree, then say so. But the name calling **** is out of line, you *****!

You must want a brotha to go ****ing crazy upside yo' ass, beeeeeyitch!!!!!

Talk like that might work in other forums, but it'll get you booted right off this one. You might change your tune.... http://www.tlplanet.com/forums/image...s/confused.gif

·
Premium Member
16,963 Posts
Please have some respect for the poster. If you do not like the product and have nothing good to contribute

please do not post.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Good for you, I'm glad you are pleased with your setup!!

After all, the only one that must be satisfied is you.

Thanks for providing your opinion, that's what boards are all about.

Have not listened to 901's for years. I'll bet a full compliment in 7.1 presents quite a soundstage.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
First of all, it's hard to take your post seriously when it ends with "WHO's YOUR DADDY??????????? ".

Second of all, you haven't posted any other information about your setup except that they're hooked up to a Lexicon.

Third of all, you barely touched on why you like the 901s more.

Overall, your post is hardly more than trolling.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Alright I'll bite....

How exactly did you manage hookup all those eq's?

It seems that the very nature of direct/ reflecting speakers would make the design less than ideal for a center channel placement. I remember feeling disoriented when listening to a mirage omnipolar cc. Oh and your dealer was willing to sell you one of these?

or did you just mate a VCS-10?
http://www.bose.com/controller?event...0_center_index

I am also curious about your sub. Or did you go with a "bass module?"

If Lexicon reads this, they may want their equipment back (just to disassociate.)

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonoMan
First of all, it's hard to take your post seriously when it ends with "WHO's YOUR DADDY??????????? ".

Second of all, you haven't posted any other information about your setup except that they're hooked up to a Lexicon.

Third of all, you barely touched on why you like the 901s more.

Overall, your post is hardly more than trolling.
Typical loser trying to start ****. What difference does it make what information I post in addition to the stuff I talk about?

Did your mother tell you that she finally got off last night when a brotha' stuck his thang in her 'cause your father ain't cuttin' it? Ain't none of your busniess...mothetr****er!

you're one of those snobby fools that thinks his **** don't stank!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.