Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DIGN is soon releasing the new case.

DIGN 3e

basically same design as the current model. but now w/ better chassis finish and nickel coating on back panel. placeholder for two 60mm fan. intel 850 board support. comes in 2 colors (silver and black). VFD module pre-installed.

DIGN 4e

1 additional drive bay. 2 USP port on the front. 1 firewire 1394 port on the front.

talked to DIGN folks. they don't have us branch. they ship abroad, but only w/ 50 or more minimum order. anyone is interested in power buy?

here's the some pics of DIGN 4e

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4e

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4e usb/1394 firewire port

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Still happy about being on the list for the other DIGN case...

The looks of the 4e is not particularly elegant...

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Nice! How much are these things?

·
Registered
28 Posts
No gold case then?

Not even for the upgraded version of the current one (I assume 3e)?

I´m in the powerbuy, but if they go for the gold version of the new one, and they can deliver it in a reasonable time...

·
Registered
218 Posts
I know that Dign is out with a new modell of the HTPC.

I also know the pictures allready, but i don´t think that this one will look as good as the original one.

So i think we are going ahead with the original version of the case and finish now the power buy.

Thanks,

Take care

Thomas

·
Registered
404 Posts
Actually I like the new case better. I may offer my spot in Thomas' powerbuy to someone, or if there are no takers I may ship that box to my brother and get the newer box.

Where is the link to this case on DIGN's site? Is this case available in Asia? I have some friends in Japan, Could my friend who speaks Korean order it for me and have it shipped to Japan and then have them send it to me?

Sounds like trouble, but I need to order some USB 2.0 to SCSI converters that I can only get in Japan so I am having them ship stuff anyway.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sungmj
DIGN is soon releasing the new case.

talked to DIGN folks. they don't have us branch. they ship abroad, but only w/ 50 or more minimum order. anyone is interested in power buy?

Why doesn't Digital Connecton get ahold of these?

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kkrull

I have some friends in Japan, Could my friend who speaks Korean order it for me and have it shipped to Japan and then have them send it to me?
Yep - I would be interested if there are any Japanese distributors too (being in Tokyo myself).

On the other hand - with the cheap price of flights from Tokyo to Seoul, any one know, if you have a fistful of won, whether you can buy DIGN products 'over the counter' in Korea.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi,

If you really want i can get in touch with dign to get also some of these new design cases with the original power buy.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Take care

Thomas

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Thomas,

If you can order them in gold (as you confirmed in previous post), I 'd like to change my order to this new version.

Any info about possible price? Can you manage to keep the same of the other version?

Has this model the "improved" case (ventilation, edges..)

Thanks for your info

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi,

AFAIK the new version of the case will ship automaticly with the new version of the chassis.

I will get in touch with them and let you know what i can do for you.

Thanks,

Take care

Thomas

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks!

I think we're driving you a little bit crazy with all these requests...

Are you still keeping the 15th for the payment? When do you plan to send the mails with the payment details?

BR.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by alaybe
Thanks!

I think we're driving you a little bit crazy with all these requests...

Are you still keeping the 15th for the payment? When do you plan to send the mails with the payment details?

BR.
Ohh ...only just a little bit .... Dadadadada dddaaaa ..... ddada

I keep me under controle ;)

Yes, i´m working at the moment on the invoice and hope to get them out by this week.

Thanks,

take care

Thomas

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.