AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I'll try anyway:

I am about to build a new sub to have in my CAR and I can get good prices on drivers from JL Audios w3v3-series, but also on an Audiopulse Epic 10" and Daytona HO. Which is better in a sedan, but also for further usage? They will be used in a sealed box and I am biased between these two choice. MY amp is a 2 channel Audison SRX2S. Bridged it packs around 600 watts.

With JL I can get 10w3v3, 12w3v3 and 13 w3v3.

Which driver would you choose, which is better?

I can get:

Dayton HO 10, 12, 15" (Cheapest)

JL Audio w3v3-series 10,12,13.5"

Audiopulse Epic 10"

·
Registered
302 Posts
well audiopulse will most certainly sound better an put out more spl compared to the other 10's...they make some killer subs...and im assuming you meant Dayton subs instead of daytona subs. Either way i wouldnt consider dayton subs. And as for JL, the w3v3's are ok nothing special but they will sound good just wont be as loud as similarly sized subs like the Epic...i cant make the choice for you, but only can give knowledge on the subs themselves becuase i dont know if SPL is more of a concern then SQ to you or vice-versa.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.