AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Cute! Might be something I'll have to pick up- ummm, receive as a Mother's Day gift...

Pam;)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Nice,

I've e-mailed them about it's ability to hang/lie flat on a wall. I'd like to hang that guy on the door to my theater.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by lawdawg
Nice,

I've e-mailed them about it's ability to hang/lie flat on a wall. I'd like to hang that guy on the door to my theater.

Adam, I sent an email to you, but I'll post here too since the question may come up again.

The current design is a free standing design. The acrylic sits in a base which holds the electronics and cold-cathode light. There is a wall mount version in the works, but just remember that you'll need to run the power cord to an outlet.

adam groth

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by lawdawg
Nice,

They currently have this one that is hanging on my door:
http://forum.**********/photopost/sho...t=1&thecat=500

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Thanks Adam,

I am having to swap out the door to my theater anyway (at least if the wife approves, it's right near the back entryway.) So I plan on running the power cord through the front of the door and out the back to a power outlet. The base might actually help me set this guy "in" the door.

Thanks for such a quick reply.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Max,

Nice door, man. I love seeing what others have done. It really gets the creative (plagiarizing) juices flowing.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Max,

This design is brand new to the market. It's clear acrylic back is illuminated from the edge. It's a similar concept to the one you have, but it has electronics. In our photo, it's really hard to see the effect.

adam

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Adam,

I really like that design :). Is the custom engraving extra and is it added above the existing "Now Playing" or what? I'd be interested in the details on this. Thanks.

Carey

·
Registered
396 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Carey P
Adam,

I really like that design :). Is the custom engraving extra and is it added above the existing "Now Playing" or what? I'd be interested in the details on this. Thanks.

Carey
Carey,

Thanks! :)

The engraving will be in addition to existing header. I'll provide more details as they become available.

adam

·
Registered
68 Posts
Email the detail on the custom engraving option that is in addition to the Header. Curious as to where the Custom engraving will be.

Very interested.

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this topic. Somehow I missed it!

Brian,

They should begin shipping next week! We were supposed to get them in a few weeks ago, but there was a delay.

rodon,

Custom engraving is anything other than (or in addition to) the standard choices. (ie. "The Rodon Home Theater" is a combination of custom engraving 'The Rodon' with a standard decsriptive header 'Home Theater'.) Also a theater logo can be engraved in the same space.

I'll show some examples when we get some photos.

adam

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thanks!

Since my theater is now done I am getting anxious to get all the decorating finished!

·
Registered
12 Posts
quote:

"I'll show some examples when we get some photos.

adam"

Any photos yet? I'm anxiously waiting for mine to arrive!

(long time lurker, first time poster!)

·
Registered
396 Posts
KimSim,

Yours is on the production table! I'll have art for you on monday. If you would like, I can take a photo of it when it is done and post it here for all to see!

Sincerely,

Adam

BTW, the delay causing factor is now gone! We have been producing all weekend! Sorry for the push-backs on the dates.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Quote:
If you would like, I can take a photo of it when it is done and post it here for all to see!
That would be great! I am excited to see what it will look like! Thanks!

KimSim

KimSim Cinema is almost done!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.