AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally up-graded my Harmon Kardon AVR85, HK FL 8360 CD player, Tandberg 3014 cassette deck & Polk Audio RT1000P speakers. I now have an LG 50" Plasma TV, scientific Atlantic cable box, Monster HDP 1800 surge protector, Sony BD-P360, Marantz SR8002, MarantzCC4003, X-B0X 360, Bose VSC-10 center channel speaker, Polk Audio RTiA3 fronts, Polk Audio RTiA1 rears, & sennheiser Pro 280 head phones. The sound is amazing as I've had several friends over to watch action/thriller type movies & had them jumping out of their seat. Everything about this system makes everything I watch or listen too come to life. Never knew what I was missing till now. I know this doesn't compare to what I've seen on this forum but for my 1st HT system I'm very happy & just wish I would have up-graded sooner. Once I figure out how to up-load pictures I will post them on here.

·
Registered
469 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiptx /forum/post/18315408

Finally up-graded my Harmon Kardon AVR85, HK FL 8360 CD player, Tandberg 3014 cassette deck & Polk Audio RT1000P speakers. I now have an LG 50" Plasma TV, scientific Atlantic cable box, Monster HDP 1800 surge protector, Sony BD-P360, Marantz SR8002, MarantzCC4003, X-B0X 360, Bose VSC-10 center channel speaker, Polk Audio RTiA3 fronts, Polk Audio RTiA1 rears, & sennheiser Pro 280 head phones. The sound is amazing as I've had several friends over to watch action/thriller type movies & had them jumping out of their seat. Everything about this system makes everything I watch or listen too come to life. Never knew what I was missing till now. I know this doesn't compare to what I've seen on this forum but for my 1st HT system I'm very happy & just wish I would have up-graded sooner. Once I figure out how to up-load pictures I will post them on here.

You can link to pictures once you upload them to flickr or photobucket. That is what most people do.

Can't wait to see what your setup looks like.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Awesome Tiny HT!

Can't wait to see the large version.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
lol holy crap.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Tiptx,

I believe you uploaded a small photo to photobucket from the looks of it.

I would go to your photobucket account and see if you can view the picture in any way where it is a large size like the other ones posted in this thread. Most views on Photobucket have a direct link you can use, so if you can view it large there, should be able to just use that link on the page.

I believe you need to upload another photo to photobucket from the looks of it though.

Also for AVS, you can test any posts here: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=46

That way you can get it all sorted out and post as much as you need in that thread without making a lot of unnecessary posts or edits here.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Looks great. Welcome.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Wow, very nice. Glad you got that pic working!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts