AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant get them to work with titan tv, i gte some "failed to decrypt a program information file". Anyone know whats up? Actually the beta never worked for me either. Is there any other way to schedule a recording with this card? I tried reserved recording but it didnt start recording when i had it set to. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

software v2.01 released 9/29/03

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
--"failed to decrypt a program information file". Anyone know whats up?--

Something wrong with Windows there. Maybe you had a different piece of software that used Titan as well? First I would clear your IE cache. Then I would go into the file association part of Windows and delete TVVI and TVPI. Then I would install the Fusion II software right over the top of the old.

That ought to fix you up.

I have manually scheduled recordings without trouble, although they are wiped out if you reboot. I have also had hit and miss problems with scheduling from Titan. I have one station where their PSIP is not working correctly (I am not the only one, nor is the Fusion to have trouble) and the info from Titan Does not matvh the PSIP info, so a loop starts asking me if I want to go ahead with the recording. Saying yes, loops be back to the question, saying no stops questioning.

Other stations work fine with Titan.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Talking about Fusion software, sorry this is a bit OT...

I don't want the card as I'm in Europe and can't use it with anything, but I would really like the software. The problem is that I can only get the license with the card :(

I mailed Dvico but they don't seem to care as I got no answer at all !

Can you think of any way I can get the software only ?

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Nope, the software checks for the card and shuts down if it doesn't find it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by KenLand
Does 2.01 fix the sound popping on channel change?

Ken
it doesnt pop for me.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by HybridHB
it doesnt pop for me.

Mine does on analog stations changes. I thought I remember that on one of the older version it went away.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've got to admit, this v2.01 is pretty decent! No crashes/unstable issues with switching from SD->HD and prolonged usage, plus the reservation manual recordings work well so far (no unexpected deletions). I have yet to try it with TitanTV and the analog stuff.

My only concern right now is with the 5.1 channel output/SPDIF selections.. what is the difference? Selecting 5.1 utilizes my SA-XR10 (which only recognizes it as Dolby Pro Logic II) and all 5 channels work. However, selecting SPDIF either gives me an error in audio drivers or works but with lots of hiccups (recognized as Dolby Digital by receiver). Any word on this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.