AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I visited my local Circuit City today, I saw a new Hitachi 43" widescreen HDTV-ready set. I don't recall the model number, unfortunately, and it's not listed on the Hitachi website yet. It appears to be a close cousin to the 43FDX01B, as the basic styling is about the same. CC was offering it for $2199.

Has anyone else seen this yet?

Roger in DTW

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've seen the 43fdx01b here in Calgary, Alberta

at Futureshop for about $3000 CDN. It looks nice, but I don't know anything else about it.

Darryl

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 43FDX01B is a pretty decent set; I've had one since December of last year. That's a 4:3 set, as you know. But the set I was asking about was a widescreen set that was styled similarly to the 43FDX01B.

Roger in DTW

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have the 43" 4:3 version and if these are the same sets just with different ratios it will be worth buying. I have had my set since August of last year when it first came out. This is the best 4:3 set I have seen. The reason it is the best 4:3 set is because of its progressive lines, 1000 lines of resolution, and the best colors I have seen on a RPTV. I have been very happy with mine and will check the new 16:9.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.