AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... I'm hoping that I'm not violating the rules here so, moderators, please be gentle...

A friend of mine went to Hollywood this weekend and took some very good pictures of the different logos.

Here's what's avail:

TV

Theater

Radio

Recording

Radio

Motion Pictures

Due to the restrictions placed on direct sales or links, please contact [email protected] directly for details.

Cheers!

- Ed.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a sample picture of the emblems...

Cheers!

- Ed.

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
cool..just got to get this order together.JOHN, if you geta website going please post the link asap...you got so many products it's becominghard to keep track. as long as we don't discuss pricing and ordering info in this thread i believe it's okay to talk about "the product".

brickie

·
Registered
581 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by vicbarry
Got my tile today. Really great finish to it. I am thrilled with the result. Will be doing business with John again.
http://www.vbstudios.utvinternet.com/Dsc00333small.jpg

Man that is nice! Will have to get one or two of those for out HT when it's done.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just another post about a satisfied customer. Just got back from a week of travels and what greeted me in my office? Two boxes of Walk of Fame tiles from Skyman... they were shipped promptly with obvious attention in packing to prevent breakage. End product was very impressive. Would (and will) do further business with Skyman. Nice job and thank you... I will have another order in the near future.

Best Regards

Don

·
Registered
824 Posts
Vantorax-

It's not a plaque, it is an actual ceramic tile.

I can fit up to 27 characters in one line.

I can also make 2 lines if needed.

-j

·
Registered
289 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by skyman00
It's not a plaque, it is an actual ceramic tile.
Sounds even better! I see that brickie asked you if you have a web site where you showcase all your products. I'd like to ask the same question. Or should I email you for dimensions and pricing (including shipping to Canada)?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.