AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So glad I found this forum, everyone has been very informative and courteous. This forum helped me decide on purchasing a Samsung 52A650 and now I need help updating my Home Theater System. I now have a Sony HT-6600DP purchased about 8 years ago. I am thinking there are a lot more features on them now than what I have on this one. I would like to try to stay under $600.00 if possible. I will be hooking the above T.V., Xbox 360, Dishnetwork 622 HD reciever and my home theater system to it. Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Banned
40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl5415 /forum/post/15561293

So glad I found this forum, everyone has been very informative and courteous. This forum helped me decide on purchasing a Samsung 52A650 and now I need help updating my Home Theater System. I now have a Sony HT-6600DP purchased about 8 years ago. I am thinking there are a lot more features on them now than what I have on this one. I would like to try to stay under $600.00 if possible. I will be hooking the above T.V., Xbox 360, Dishnetwork 622 HD reciever and my home theater system to it. Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi,

Nice to know that ur taking new home theater system. Well there r lots of players in market. u can go to fololowing website to decide which player u want which is best for u. Just visit:- http://www.electronics-expo.com/make...s-HTIB-/1.html

So have fun with ur new home theater system

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure if the system I have has Dolby Surround. It has something called Pro-Logic II. I do not have a lot of knowledge on any of it. When I play an Xbox 360 game the decoder says 3/2.1. Would I notice a big difference in sound to upgrade to a newer model or should I just keep my money and deal with what I have? My new Samsung 52A650 is to be delivered on Wednesday, and I want to make sure I have good sound to go with it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts