AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I will finally be moving into a new house that has a room that will be a completely dedicated movie/game room. I need some help deciding what I should do though. Here is a basic layout of the 2nd floor,

The movie room will be the loft, the room is roughly 19'x14'. There is a half wall in the middle of the drawing that's open to the first floor. I was planning on having the screen on the solid wall and seating against the half wall. From the online calculators I've seen I'm looking at able to do a 92"-108" screen. I planned on mounting the projector on the ceiling above the half wall. Was also planning on using the closet that's there for storage of equipment. What do you guys think? I'd like to have at least seating for 4-6 so I was thinking some sort of L shaped couch, although I'd really love a few recliners and a couch although I'm not sure if there'd be enough room for that. Anyone else have a setup similar to this? Looking for any suggestions even if it means going with a large plasma/lcd instead of a projector.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.